Yesterday in preperation for Jonathan's baby blessing I cut the boys' hair. Nathan wanted his hair trimmed, and then Daniel wanted his cute since Daddy was, and Tyler wanted his cut because Danny was. First I cut Daniel's. It was getting long, but last time, he said he wanted to have his hair long like Ty's. But this time, he said he wanted it short like Daddy's. So we cut it. But then Ty wanted his hair cut too, even though he didn't need it. I decided to try and "thin" it in the back because it gets kind of out-of-control back there. But in trying to do that, I messed up. So, I cut it all off. When I was done, I wanted to cry. His beautiful hair was all on the floor, and he didn't look like my cute mischevious Tyler anymore. It was a sad day. I really did want to cry. But Nathan asures me that it will grow back and that it will be nicer to have it short for summer. The only problem I have now, is not confusing Tyler for Daniel, especially from the back.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh, I think he looks cute! And now I think he looks a lot more like Daniel to me. How did the blessing go?
that is so wierd...he looks like daniel now!
Wow, that really makes the older two look a lot a like! I give the men in my family hair cuts too. It's a lot of pressure! It's okay to mess up every once in a while :).
Oh Jen, you just took me back to the day when Riley administered Ryder's 1st ever hair cut. It was a very traumatic day - for me. I know just how you feel, he just didn't look like himself for the longest time! For what it's worth, I thought Tyler looked great in his new hair on Sunday. It was a lovely blessing!
Post a Comment