We see you're raising your kids right! What a cutie he is!! Our little Cohen has suffered from reflux and still does at 14 months. Something besides the prevacid that really worked for us was to thicken his feedings with baby food sweet potatoes. I had a g.i. dr. that suggested it and Cohen put on weight and did really well with it. We started it at about 5 weeks, and the only bad thing was orange spit up that was everywhere! Let me know if you need anything- your family is darling, and you look awesome Jen!
3 comments:
I see a bit of brainwashing going on here...... haha! Just kidding guys!
We see you're raising your kids right! What a cutie he is!! Our little Cohen has suffered from reflux and still does at 14 months. Something besides the prevacid that really worked for us was to thicken his feedings with baby food sweet potatoes. I had a g.i. dr. that suggested it and Cohen put on weight and did really well with it. We started it at about 5 weeks, and the only bad thing was orange spit up that was everywhere! Let me know if you need anything- your family is darling, and you look awesome Jen!
So dang cute! I absolutely love that picture. You're rasing that kid right!
Post a Comment