THE STRONG EXPERIMENT

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

No more chocolate

I have to admit that I have not always been a really healthy eater. Sometime I am actually a terrible eater, especially when it comes to cookies and chocolate. I went on a no diary diet a few weeks ago because I thought it was making Jonathan sick. But I don't think it is that anymore. At least not completely. I haven't really tried milk or ice cream. But cheese seems to be okay. (Thank goodness, because what kind of sandwich doesn't have cheese on it. And eggs without cheese just aren't the same.) Chocolate has been a killer. No chocolate chip cookies, brownies or Snickers bars just to name a few of my favorites. But I have been eating a lot of peanut butter. Cookies and toast that is.

But a few weeks ago I found a peanut butter cookie recipe that I loved! I couldn't stop eating them. I probably had at least a half dozen a day, probably more. I could NOT stop! So, here is a link to that recipe. http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/The-Whole-Jar-of-Peanut-Butter-Cookies/Detail.aspx I did have to add a little bit more because they were kind of crumbly.

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Boy, that sounds really rough. I'm been lucky, I haven't had to take anything out of my diet while breastfeeding. I did notice regular formula was making her super gassy and fussy, so I switched to soy. That fixed it, and then now that she's older I've switched back and she hasn't seemed to have a problem with it anymore. Good luck, hope it's not the chocolate, so you can eat it again!