THE STRONG EXPERIMENT

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Jumpin Jacks


For my little sister's birthday we went to Jumpin Jacks in West Jordan. It's this great place where they have those "bouncy houses". It was so much fun. The kids had a blast just running around and jumping on all the toys. And it is a great place to have your birthday, they even have a few rooms with tables where you can have your own little party. And I was surprised how clean it was. It is definetly a place where I would take the kids again, a bit pricey. But fun!

My little brother, Bryant.
Uncle David and Ethan

Aunt Amanda and Ethan

Tyler at the top of the slide.
Tyler peeking through.


Uncle Brian playing with the kids.

Tyler in the "copter".



My little sister Rachel and Daniel.

1 comment:

Charis said...

I didn't realize your family was so young. that must be fun to have such young siblings with your kids. I bet they love being aunts and uncles!