THE STRONG EXPERIMENT

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

What Laundry Detergent Do You Use?

I have been using Tide for the last year or so, and have really enjoyed it. It gets my clothes really clean. Especially the boys' clothes. It's great at stains. But I fear that it may actually be ruining my clothes. I have never had so many shirts with little holes in them. Maybe it is just coincidence, but I don't think so. So, I am wanting to know who has a laundry detergent that they just love!?

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Okay - seriously that is crazy. I've been getting the same thing, but thinking it was my washer and/or dryer. And those little holes are nearly impossible to stitch up. I'm going to see what other people put, because I have the same question!

Cristine said...

I use the liquid Kirkland (Costco) brand of the dye/perfume free soap and I really like it. No holes!

The Petterssons said...

Too crazy! About 5months ago I noticed holes in Shawn's shirts and attributed it to belts; however, I have holes in my shirts and don't wear betls. Maybe the holes are from Tide. I used ALL until I made the switch to Tide.