This is a video of the new game that Nathan invented. They called it the Hot Dog/Rolling game. Nathan got a foam mattress from outside and rolled the boys in it and then rolled them around, and they also got to jump on each other which they thought was tons of fun. I told Nathan after they were done that he had to put the mattress away because I didn't want to play that game th next day. Then he says to the boys, "Boys, this is not a Mommy game, okay?"
On Friday night we went to the Salt Lake Bees game with Christine and Brian. We sat on the grass in left center and it was really hard to see with the sun in our eyes. But around 8:30 it got better, to bad we couldn't stay too long after that because it was getting for the boys. Daniel and Ty had more fun at the little park then I think they did watching the game. But that's okay, maybe someday they would like to go again. Nathan basically said that we weren't going again unless we get free tickets. Oh well.

On Saturday we went of Bear River City for my nephew Ethan's 1st birthday. The kids had a fun time playing on the water slide that my dad and Diane bought. Daniel also got a kick out of riding a motorized jeep that his cousin Becca helped him drive. It was a fun time. Too bad the drive out there is so long!
Daniel and Ty after playing in the water.
The gaint slideand water gun!
Mommy and Ty
Mommy and Daniel




2 comments:
I love the pic of Ethan with cake all over! Sounds like fun!
I love your post! Your boys are so cute!
Post a Comment