Thursday, July 3, 2008
The Case of the Missing Wahbee
Do you have a child with a precious toy, blanket or doll, that if you ever lost it you would be in BIG trouble? Well, Daniel and Ty both have one. They're blankets. Tyler calls his, "wahbee" and Daniel's is a "blankie" (and if you call it a "wahbee" he will tell you, "I don't call it 'wahbee' I call it 'blankie!'). For over 2 hours this afternoon I have been looking all over the house trying to find Tyler's wahbee so he could take his nap, because he won't go without it, I tried. I have been looking EVERYWHERE! Even the most inconspicous places. The oven, fridge, dishwasher, washer, dryer, cabinets, and drawers. I took my couches apart, and the beds. It was NO WHERE! I couldn't believe it. Where could it be. So, I am taking a breather and decide to get on-line. Tyler has pulled all the cards out of the drawer in the computer desk, so I open the drawer, and "Tah-dah!" There is the wahbee. Hallelujuah! I didn't know what I was going to do. I kept thinking it had to be here somewhere, and he wouldn't put it in something. Well, I was wrong. I'll have to keep a better eye on the wahbee next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lyvi has a pink puppy dog she sleeps with... we've had to improvise before when we've forgotten it on vacation- not fun! I'm glad you found it!
Post a Comment