THE STRONG EXPERIMENT

Monday, June 30, 2008

Hop on Pop!

My boys love to have their daddy's attention. They especially love to jump on him. But maybe that is because I don't really play with them that way.
But this post is for my wonderful husband and the father of my kids, who takes care of the kids in the morning and gets them fed, makes his own lunch for work, goes to work all day, then comes home makes dinner, plays with the boys and takes care of his tired and sick wife. I love him so much, and I am grateful that he puts up with me. Hopefully only 4 more weeks of feeling sick and I will be back to my self again. I love you!

1 comment:

Cristine said...

Sorry you are feeling so crummy. We would love to have the boys over to play next week. Maybe that would give you some time to throw-up in peace:)