Tyler doesn't love to dress up so much, but he LOVES shoes. There isn't a day that goes by where he isn't putting on a pair of my shoes and walking around the house in them. I hope that doesn't mean he is going to need lots of shoes when he gets bigger. He also likes to put on my blush. I have to keep it up high where he can't get to it or he's putting all over. He is so cute!Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Dress Up!
Does anyone else have boys that love to dress up? Well ours do. Daniel loves to put on his dad's socks. They look like leg warmers. He also likes to get into our other drawers and put on whatever he can. It's quite funny.

Tyler doesn't love to dress up so much, but he LOVES shoes. There isn't a day that goes by where he isn't putting on a pair of my shoes and walking around the house in them. I hope that doesn't mean he is going to need lots of shoes when he gets bigger. He also likes to put on my blush. I have to keep it up high where he can't get to it or he's putting all over. He is so cute!
Tyler doesn't love to dress up so much, but he LOVES shoes. There isn't a day that goes by where he isn't putting on a pair of my shoes and walking around the house in them. I hope that doesn't mean he is going to need lots of shoes when he gets bigger. He also likes to put on my blush. I have to keep it up high where he can't get to it or he's putting all over. He is so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I myself do not have a boy yet that dresses up, but my sisters 4 yr old loves to do the same thing!
these pictures are priceless, jeff! i love tyler putting on your blush! so cute!!! it was great to see you on tuesday- we'll have to do it again soon. :) brytt
jennifer, I saw you address on cristine page. I think yours blogg page is great! I am still working on mine, we have slow internet access. well congrats on you new baby I am so excitted, we need to get togathe real soon?
Post a Comment