THE STRONG EXPERIMENT

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Last Great Day


So last Wednesday was probably the last great day of the year. At least temperature wise. I love 75 degrees, I think it is perfect. So, seeing that it was the last great day, we made our last trip of the year up to the Hogle Zoo, and it was great! My sister, Amanda, and her son, Ethan, joined us, and I was even able to convince my sweet husband to take half the day off and join us. (And boy was I surprised, but thrilled none the less!) We had a great time, and the kids loved all the animals.


Daniel and Ethan on the Elephant's nose


Daniel was having a cranky moment, but he is still so cute!


The Tiger which is always sleeping came right up to the window. It was great!

Ethan and the Zebra

Tyler and the Zebra



Cute little Ethan


Daniel and the Rhino

Tyler kissing the Rhino.

2 comments:

Bryce said...

Ah, the zoo. Your kids are so cute! I know I've said it before, but I can't believe how grown-up they are. What a fun memory for them to have!

David Ingersoll said...

They are adorable! You got some really good pictures of Ethan.