Sunday, October 12, 2008
Battle Wounds
Friday was the annual ZARS Football tournament at Nathan's work. It is suppose to be a friendly game between the two different buildings at work. But when you get grown men together to play sports, it doesn't happen that way. Nathan was playing receiver and had the ball when someone from the other team hit him with his face instead of pulling his flag. (Big meanie! He better be glad I wasn't there, or I would have had words! Well, okay, not really.)The result was that Nathan split his chin, and ended up waiting at the clinic for two hours to get 7 stitches. He is still really sore and stiff, and might even have a slight concusion, but he will survive. One thing Nathan is, is tough, and even if he were hurting, he wouldn't let me know about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
When I told Alan about it, he immediately busted up laughing because he said Nathan was the lone voice of reason beforehand trying to put safeguards in place so that no one would get hurt...oh the irony!!
Post a Comment