It reminded me that I love them so much and that even though they scream at each other and fight sometimes that they truly love each other. These are the moments that I look forward to.
So, what do I love about them:
*I love that they play together. It's so nice that I don't have to entertain them. They have great imaginations and love to go "camping". Daniel and Tyler will gather all their toys and clothes
("I need one pair of jammies for camping, Mom, okay?") in the middle of the living room as if they are getting ready to go camping. Today they went "swimming" at Aunt Buffy's house. They even put their swim suits on and pretended to go. (The funniest thing about this is Aunt Buffy doesn't have a pool.)
("I need one pair of jammies for camping, Mom, okay?") in the middle of the living room as if they are getting ready to go camping. Today they went "swimming" at Aunt Buffy's house. They even put their swim suits on and pretended to go. (The funniest thing about this is Aunt Buffy doesn't have a pool.)
*I love how tender-hearted Daniel is, and how inquisitive Tyler is.
*I love how Tyler will cuddle with you any time of the day and when Daniel wants "snuggle-wuggles".
*I love good night kisses and hugs.
*I love the songs that Daniel makes up at bed time.
*I love Daniel's craftiness and how smart he is. (He is just like his dad.)
*I even love the "wabbie" and the "blankie".
*Love Tyler's little "caboo". (Eskimo kisses)
*I love that Tyler has been wearing all the different Halloween costumes since I got the box out.
*I love that Daniel will ride his bike back in forth in front of the house for 20 minutes without getting bored.
*I love that they are the bestest of friends and that Tyler loves his big brother and wants to go with him everywhere. And it's so sweet (yet sad) when Tyler cries because he wanted to go with Daniel to his friends house. (I know this is a precursor of what is to come, but for now, it's sweet.)
*I love their smiles! (I could write this one over and over again!)
There is my short list. I have more, but for your sake I won't write them all!
1 comment:
How cute is that! Adorable. Rachel just informed me this morning that she sneaks into our bed sometimes at night (uh, nice try - pretty sure I'd wake up to that). She's a snuggler and I'm surprised she's never crawled in with Ethan.
Post a Comment