THE STRONG EXPERIMENT

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Daniel

Daniel had his fourth birthday on the 23rd and I have not found the time to blog about his special day. It's hard to believe that my first born in now 4. He is growing up so fast. He won't be starting kindergarten for 2 years, but I'm sure it will be here tomorrow and I will wonder where all the time went.


For his birthday we didn't do anything to exciting. We invited a few friends over for cake and ice cream and that was just right. We were glad that Logan, Zach, Spencer, Bryant and Rachel could be there. (And I didn't have to plan any activities. :) )



Logan, Daniel and Zach

Daniel and Tyler playing with the new Tinker Toys



On Saturday we had a BBQ with Nathan's family to celebrate Daniel's, Grandma and Aunt Abbey's birthdays. We cooked hot dogs and marshmallows in and Aunt Buffy's fire pit. The kids had a grand time. I mean, what kid doesn't like to watch marshmallows light on fire?


Aunt Buffy, Brayden, Daniel and Tyler

Daniel roasting 'mallows









1 comment: