Every year for Memorial Day, the Strong Family gathers for breakfast. I was worried this year that we would end up at Uncle Alan's house because of the rain, but it turned out to be a very beautiful day. The kids had a great time kicking around the giant balls and hitting the baseballs. The park was fun and they enjoyed running around. Breakfast was great too, and it is always great to have us all together. I'm sure that someday we will be too many or life will get too busy and this annual event may cease, but until then, it was a great time.

Tyler, Brayden and Daniel

Natalie and Peter with Carson and Jonathan

Cooking Breakfast

Tyler

Grandpa with "Jonny Carson"
2 comments:
i like the johnny carson picture, that's pretty funny.
How fun! I'm glad you guys had a good weekend. Your boys are too cute!
Post a Comment