Thursday, May 21, 2009
New Blog
I've started a new blog where I can put my recipes and and information that I have found about healthy eating. I have been going down this healthier eating road for a few years now. It has taken a while for me to be at the place I am now. I try to feed my family healthy meals and less processed foods. A homemade meal is so much better than out of the box. Have you ever looked at the ingredients in your foods? Take a look at that cake mix you have in your cupboard, do you even know what most of thos ingredients are? Have you ever wondered why there is "high fructose corn syrup" in almost everything you eat? You wouldn't believe where it hides. So, it is my goal to feed my family more healthy "whole" foods. Check out my new website , Simply Eating Healthy. Right now, it is a work in progress, but I hope to have some recipes posted soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hamburger buns please:)
Post a Comment