Today Jonathan is 4 months old. I can't believe it has been 4 months already. The first few months of his life were rough. Not just for him, but for all of us. He is now the happiest, cutest, and smiliest baby. We just love him so much! He loves to eat his blankie and has his fingers in his mouth a lot. I often wonder if he is teething already. (Tyler teethed for probably 4 months before his teeth came in.) He loves to sit in his "exer-saucer" and can play in there for at least 30 minutes at a time.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He is so darling! I think he looks like Daniel.
so cute jen. they grow up so fast.
Agh! He's so big! I cannot believe it. What a cutie! I'm so glad he's doing better and is happy.
Post a Comment