THE STRONG EXPERIMENT

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What would you do?

How would you punish your almost 3 year old son if he stood on the top bunk stripped the bed of all its covers then while completely naked pee'd on the books, floor and covers in an attempt to "shoot" his older brother with the pee?

This is what happened this morning at my house. I just don't know what to do with Tyler. He is SO boy. Last week he was butt naked in the back yard (except his socks) playing in the sandbox. And then both boys were also peeing in the gutter in front of my house. Girls would never do that. But boys...OH boys! Sometimes I just want to pull my hair out!

5 comments:

The Petterssons said...

Oh no. Not good at all. Cassie peed all over the babysitter's baby's crib, her first day there. Good luck!

Mom of three ♥ said...

Oh, that does not sound fun.. Boys are totally different than girls and I am worried for when Sawyer gets older. I hope that he does not do that kind of stuff, but I think I am kidding myself! He is a boy!! I am not sure what to tell ya since mine is only 10 months and I have not yet experienced any of that yet. Good luck!

Danielle said...

Umm...I guess my only advice would be to hold on tight - I think the ride is just starting. (Cheesy, right?) But seriously, I think it just gets worse. Cheerios in the toilet for aiming practice? I'm fresh out of ideas. :)

Cristine said...

still laughing:)

Melyssa said...

i hear ya sister! At least my Ellie found a little potty out in the garage to pee in! Still, finding a little pot full of pee isn't my idea of fun! If you figure out how to discipline 3 year olds, please let me know! My pediatrician reccomended a book called 1-2-3 magic. I read it and we have done it a little and it seems to help- good luck!