I belive my sister in law said that once. And it is so applicable to the way that I am feeling today. You see, the other night we went to the new Sandy Pond to go fishing. It was the first day it was open. We had fun. I caught an 18 inch cat fish and a 9 inch Blue Gill which we gave away. I knew that there were a lot of bugs out there, but I didn't put on any bug spray. Boy, was that a mistake. I didn't realize how many "bites" I had until the next morning. For some reason they really loved my ankles and feet, and I have a total of about 30 to prove it. Front and back. And MAN do they itch! I must admit that I am an itcher. I just can't help it! I could put some calomine lotion on, but then my ankels and feet would be pink, and there are so many that I would have to use the entire bottle. So, I took some Benadryl this morning and I'm just trying really hard not to itch. And I am hoping that the itching won't last too long.
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
where is the sandy pond!?!
The Sandy Pond is at 900 W and Shields Lane (10000 S).
Post a Comment