Daniel is by far my most stubborn and strong-willed child. Sometimes, I just don't know what to do with him. We had an "incident" with him last week when I went to go and help my friend Heidi decorate cookies. I forgot my camera so she took pictures of the "incident" for me. I'll let you read the story at her blog, she tells it far better than I could.
http://thevawdreys.blogspot.com/2009/09/stubborn.html
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a stubborn boy! That is hilarious! I'm so glad she got pictures--it's one of those stories you're going to have to prove is true!
You know, Jen, on the bright side, it was a very calm tantrum. Truly just a simple battle of the wills. I think that's easier to deal with than the freak out version, and I think you handled it just fine.
Ok- I just read that post and it's priceless. You are a great mom! Way to handle a tough situation!
WOW!! Stubborn IS Daniel! That is quite the story. I think I read it with my mouth open. :) Very funny!
Post a Comment