THE STRONG EXPERIMENT

Monday, September 28, 2009

Wedding pictures

Nathan's little sister Natalie got married on September 19 at the Salt Lake Temple. It was an evening ceremony and was a very nice. She was a beautiful bride! Lots of pictures, there were too many to choose from.



Jonathan and I
Sisters





Natalie and her brothers



I'm not sure what they were going for in this pose, but its fun.

Cute picture of my boys


Daniel



Jonathan and Great Grandma Briggs




Grandpa and the boys



Grandpa and Jonathan



Natalie and all the boys



Nathan and Jonathan
Brayden, Daniel, Baylor and Tyler
Dog pile on Brayden




The boys were climbing everywhere at the temple. This just gives you an idea of all the fun they were having.

4 comments:

Rebecah Ogden said...

cute pics. your boys are getting so big

Rebecah Ogden said...

cute pics. your boys are getting so big

Mom of three ♥ said...

They are getting big! We missed seeing you guys at Heather and Chad's wedding on Friday!

Alisha said...

I love the video! Funny boys!