THE STRONG EXPERIMENT

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

And so it begins....

Daniel and Tyler started preschool this week. They go to the same little preschool, Bright Star Preschool. Their teacher is Mrs. Thompson. I was alright with Daniel going because he did a little neighborhood preschool with his friends a few years ago. But I was a bit worked up about Ty going. He is a little shy and didn't have any friends. I was really worried after I left that he was going to be there crying and scared and all alone. But he did just fine. They both did, and had a fun time. Tyler will go two days a week and Daniel will go three.



Tyler on his first day of preschool.

Daniel at his first day of preschool.

Adam, Daniel and Kaitlyn. Yeah for preschool friends!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

You will love it - it is so good for kids to be out on their own and be with other kids their same age.

Jones Family said...

Yeah! Preschool is the best! Looks like your little guys are ready, and excited!