We are trying to potty train Tyler. Some days are more successful than others. I wonder sometimes if he just isn't ready. But he insists on wearing underpants, and sometimes I am just to tired to put up a fight.
This morning we put underpants on. I figured this was safe because he already "pooped" in his diaper before he could he got dressed. I was cleaning up in the kitchen when he ran in and said, "Poops!" and he had taken his underpants off. I was happy in thinking that he went to the potty all by himself. I got to the hallway and he was pointing in his room and saying, "Poops!" I got to his room and this is what I saw. Poop on the ceiling and the door, and the underpants on the floor. I'm not quite sure how this happened. But my guess is that he was trying to get his underpants off because he had already pooped in them and while flinging them off he flinged the poops onto the door and ceiling. I guess it could be worse, at least it wasn't on the floor.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
that is funny!! you probably wern't laughing but i am. wait for potty training until he is three:) i never had any luck with any of my boys before age three.
Oh dear, that looks like fun! Glad it didn't end up on your carpet..
Oh my goodness!!! That is terrible. I would have seriously lost it.
Holy crap! (OK, I couldn't resist.) That wins for the weirdest poop clean up ever : P.
Post a Comment