THE STRONG EXPERIMENT

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

This is the day they've been waiting for!!!


The kids have been waiting to play in the snow since it snowed a few weeks ago, but then melted before they had a chance to play. Today was their lucky day. I was laying in bed this morning when I heard Daniel get up and announce that there was snow on the ground. He was thrilled! Right after breakfast we dressed them up and sent them on their way. They have more fun pushing shovels than anything. But I think Nathan had a great time building the snowman. He was the big fort builder in his teenage days and I'm sure that building a snowman brought great memories.

3 comments:

Jones Family said...

lots of snow at your house! how fun!

The Petterssons said...

Looks like fun times!

Nurse Heidi said...

Holy crud! You got TONS!! We got less than an inch, but that didn't deter Rachel from stomping around in it for an hour. She managed to scrape together a solitary snowball.