Today I cut Ty's hair. Not that that is a big deal because he has gotten plenty since he was born with tons of it. But I finally broke down and cut off the cute long curlys in the back. They are so cute and I loved putting gel and hair spray in them. But alas, he isn't a girl, and it was starting to look scraggly. Here are some pictures of Tyler's hair from birth to now. (It's fun to look back!)
April 2007
March 2008


5 comments:
gotta love that kid's smile!
Great haircut! He has such great hair.
I sure wished my kids had that much hair when they were born.. Lance had no hair till he was like 2 and I had a small about till about a yr old so I am pretty sure our kids will take after us and not get much for awhile.. Owell!
I love those pics! I had forgotten how absolutely crazy his hair was!!!
Oh I have hair jealousy! Why oh why do little boys get such luscious locks and my girlies have mousy wispy hair until they're 3?
Post a Comment