THE STRONG EXPERIMENT

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Itch! Itch! Itch!

For the last couple of weeks, I have been itching like crazy! I itch everywhere. Especially in places where I am growing because of my pregnancy. And no matter how often I shave, as soon as the hair starts to grow back I itch. It is driving me crazy! I'm almost ready to take a Benadryl. But it would make me sleepy which means I can only take it at night. So that leaves the day time. Do you have a lotion you love that makes your skin not itch? I am in desperate need for some suggestions.

3 comments:

Jones Family said...

Aveeno for dry skin and Burt"s Bees Milk and Honey lotion SAVED me during pregnancy. Plus I have all these little bumps on my arms that it smooths right out. I get both at Smiths Marketplace. Aveeno also has an Oat anti-itch spray I highly recommend!

Nurse Heidi said...

Make sure you tell your doc about the itching at your next appointment. Sometimes excessive itching in pregnancy can signify problems with your liver.

Marc and Lori Johnson said...

So, I had no idea that you were pregnant! Oh my word! Congratulations! I am so excited for you! How far along are you?

Lori Knapp Johnson