As promised, here are a few pictures of our littlest boy during his first few days with us. We decided to name him Jonathan... a derivation from Nathan that means "Gift of Jehovah." He is wonderful sleeper during the day, but not so good at night. The next few weeks are going to be a ton of fun until he figures out that he is all backward. Both he and Jen are doing very well!
Daniel and Tyler love their little brother and were so excited to bring him home today.
This is Jonathan Rulon Strong with his eyes open. A rare phenomenom during the day. We are so excited to have him as part of our family and look forward to this new adventure with our three sons.
14 comments:
He is darling! I will come visit once I no longer have a terrible cold.
Adorable! Congratulations to you both!!!
So glad that you are FINALLY not pregnant. Can't wait to see the little guy in person. I will call you early next week and hopefully you will be up to visitors. Nobody is sick here and I won't bring my kids:) Also, in that picture, you look great!! Congrats:)
CUTE! I love the top picture. I can't wait to here how your labor went - hope it went the way you wanted.
He is a cutie! I think he looks like Daniel. Glad that he is doing well.
Yay! I LOVE the name Jonathan...he's a cutie! Hope to visit soon...
Congrats on your new addition! He is super cute.
I'm so excited that he's finally here. We'll have to come see him.
Hey guys. Congrats on you new bambino! This is Rosalie, Nathan's cousin. It is fun to see your cute family and blog. Feel free to check out my blog out at http://fulloffullmer.blogspot.com
Hey guys. Congrats on you new bambino! This is Rosalie, Nathan's cousin. It is fun to see your cute family and blog. Feel free to check out my blog out at http://fulloffullmer.blogspot.com
Ohhhhh! He is so cute! Congrats! I like the name too!
Congratulations Jen! Wow, three boys! It must be a change after growing up with only sisters. Now you know how your dad felt!? Cute baby!
p.s. I'm very interested to hear how the natural birth went. I want to go natural myself and am looking into the hypnobirth thing.
Congrats! What a sweet baby boy and he's got 2 great big brothers to look out for him. Hope you're getting the rest you need, Jen. You're awesome--Jenessa
Post a Comment