Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Baby is Here!
Just a quick note to inform everyone that our baby was born at 7:07am this morning. He was 7 lbs 10 oz and was 21 inches long. He has curly blondish hair and is a very sound sleeper. Jen and the baby are doing very well. We will put up a more detailed story and some pictures in the near future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
congratulations!!!!
Congratulations Nathan and Jen! We look forward to hearing more about the little guy!
Congrats you guys! I am glad that things went well and I can't wait to see the pictures. Does he have a name yet??
Yay! Congrats! I'm excited to see pictures!
Yay! Congratulations to the Strong family. Glad to hear that Jen and baby are doing well. Can't wait to hear the name and birth story...
Congratulations Strong Family!! I hope all went well with the delivery. Glad to hear everyone is doing well.
Congratulations!! I'm glad he came early and that everything went well.
Can't wait to meet him.
Best wishes.
Congrats Strongs!! We are so glad to hear that everything went well and baby #3 is here!
HOORAY!!! Can't wait to see pictures.
Congratulations you guys! If we lived closer we'd bring ya dinner!
Can't wait to see pictures of him!
We're happy for you!
YEAH! Congratulations! I am so glad to hear all is well and that he came at least a little before the due date, a few days early is better than a few days late! YEAH!
Post a Comment