Monday, September 29, 2008
Grapes Anyone?
My south side fence is bursting with Concord Grapes. I love them, and they smell divine. I just have to walk out of my door and I can smell their sweet flavor. But I have more than I need. I probably won't juice them this year because I still have a bunch of juice from years past. And even then, I have more than I know what to do with. So if anyone is interested in some grapes they are ready to go. I don't have a steamer or juicer, but if you know someone who does, they make delicous grape juice! So, come and get them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I have a great juicer. I would love some. I will call you to find out when it would be a good time to pick them up. I will be at the school this afternoon, but maybe tonight or sometime in the morning. Thanks
I would love some! Cassie loves grapes
Jen- Marc and I would love some grapes! I would love to make my own grape juice. I don't have your phone number to call you but I will be out your way tomorrow nightist. Around eight or nine. Would that be too late? Let me know. Thanks again Jen!
Since I have been so dang lazy this year that I haven't even put up any of my own produce, I'll have to pass on the grapes. But when your apples are ready, let me know.
I wish I could haul them back to Indiana!
Sorry we couldn't come see you guys this visit! I only had one day in Salt Lake and no car.See you at Christmas, though!
Post a Comment