These are all of my favorite pictures that I have sharpened and cropped.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Family Pictures
Yesterday we went up Big Cottonwood Canyon to get some family pictures. I am more happy with the pictures of the boys than I am with the ones of our family. But I think they all turned out okay. I was surprised at how well the boys were considering that Tyler fell asleep on the way up and that is about all the nap he had. We took most of our family pictures up by Jordan Pines and then went up to Silver Lake for a walk. It was a good family outing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I think they are all cute! I really like the first family one.
what a cute Family! Your boys are adorable. I think that all of the pictures turned out great!
I love the boys in their matching sweaters...so cute!
I think they turned out really well! I love the fall colors. I cannot believe how grown-up your boys are!
Post a Comment