Tyler turns 4 years old today. It seems like he has been part of our family forever! What can I say about my "Ty guy"? He is adventurous, and he is usually not afraid to try new things. He even tries new foods (unless Daniel convinces him not too). He loves sugar, especially chocolate. He would eat it all day if I let him. He is currently into construction stuff. And when he grows up, he want to "be a builder, and drive a digger, a dump truck and a bob cat". For the last two weeks all he has wanted for his birthday was a digger dump truck that his Grandma and Grandpa got him, and he is thrilled! Every night before bed he sings to me "I Know That My Savior Loves Me." He knows all the words, both verses. It is so cute, even though sometimes I wish he would choose something else to sing, or at least let me sing to him. He like pancakes, but they have to be "colored pancakes" with food coloring. And he usually has "pink mini-wheats" for breakfast. He still loves to snuggle, and most mornings asks to be held not long before getting out of bed. He is a good helper, and love to play with his big brother, they are the best of friends. He has the biggest blue eyes, and a smile and a laugh that can almost get him anything. We love him so much, and are greatful to have him as part of our family. Happy Birthday Tyler!
One day old
1st birthday2 years old
3 years old
4 years old


3 comments:
I can't believe it! Happy Birthday Tyler!
I am amazed at how different all look. It makes me laugh. It is crazy how quickly it all goes! man it seams like just yesterday that you and Nathan got married. . . and now, you have three children, all getting OLD!
i can't believe he is 4! man does time fly. I remember going to see him in the hospital. I couldn't believe all his hair! he is such a darling boy.
Post a Comment