THE STRONG EXPERIMENT

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Love this kid!


Have I ever told you how much I love this kid?!? And about how much he tries my patience!

He is such a cute kiddo. In this picture, his face is covered in freshly ground wheat. He loves to put his hand under the grinder as the fresh wheat comes out and then lick it off his hands. I do have to say that he eats things my other kids wouldn't. Like black beans, and green smoothies, and fresh wheat! But he rarely eats meat or dairy products. He drinks very little milk, if any at all. He likes yogurt and ice cream, but no cheese. He doesn't eat meat. And I couldn't believe it when the other night he ate 2 ENTIRE chicken nuggets. He never eats chicken! He is starting to like eggs, but not much. Some of his other favorites are strawberries, pancakes and.....oh yah, he like fruits snacks, and basically things that aren't healthy for you like cookies, crackers, chocolate...you name it, and if has sugar in it, and it isn't good for you, and he'll eat it. He will eat two or three bowls of Frosted Mini Wheats for breakfast. I've resorted to locking him in his booster to eat his food. Sometimes it works, but most of the time it doesn't. I've had to resort to giving him liquid vitamins because I'm afraid he isn't getting enough vitamin d, calcium and protein. So, in some ways he is a terrible eater, and in other ways, I shouldn't complain. I mean green smoothies with spinach, kale, collard, chard, carrots, and fruit. I think they are good, but my other kids won't touch them. So, if he drinking that, maybe he is okay. I just hope by the time we take him to his 18 month visit, he will have gained some weight.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jones Family said...

Love that big smile!

Rebecah Ogden said...

such a cutie! i can't believe how big all your boys are.