THE STRONG EXPERIMENT

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Preschool Graduation


Both Daniel and Tyler were in preschool this year at Bright Star Preschool with Mrs. Thompson. They both had such a good time, and it was a wonderful experience for both of them. Daniel isn't as shy anymore, and today he even gave his talk in primary. I don't think he would have done that without the influence of preschool. Daniel has also developed some really good friendships. Everyday after preschool he would ask if so and so could come over. I often hoped that their parents weren't getting annoyed with how often Daniel was asking them to play. Daniel use to be afraid to play at other peoples homes but the other day him and Tyler played all afternoon at a friends house playing outside in the sprinklers. It is so nice that they have friends and that both of them have learned to play and get along. I use to wait around all day for preschool to start since they both had afternoon, and now I find myself wishing I had something to look forward to everyday. It will be nice to not have to worry about school for a few months, but I am definetly going to miss it. And then before I know it, summer will be over, and then I will have a kindergartener.

The boys on the bench outside of preschool.


Daniel and Mrs. Thompson (Ty refused to have his picture taken. Maybe next year.)




Ty and the kids singing "Hurry, hurry drive the fire truck....".


















3 comments:

Rebecah Ogden said...

so fun! i can't believe your kids are that grown up

Jones Family said...

Cute boys!

So fun to see you last night...

Marc and Lori Johnson said...

Jen-Your boys are so handsome! I can't believe they are growing so fast!