We did a lot of miscellaneous things for Christmas this year. It seemed we were always preparing for one event or another. There were many events that we didn't take pictures for. Like the Zoo Lights which was so cold! But the little tiger cubs were SO adorable, and I have never seen so many animals that active before! We also had an enjoy time with family and friends this year. We had the annual "Martha Stewart" Christmas party with Nathan's high school buddies. I had my annual Senior Babes Christmas party with all my friends from high school too. And then 4 more family parties on top of that. I wasn't very good at taking pictures this year. So, here are some pictures from some of the other various Christmas events.

For the past three years, we have gone to the celebration at Sandy city to turn on the Christmas lights and see Santa arrive on the firetruck. Tyler talks about Santa coming on the firetruck every year. This has sort have been a tradition for our family. After seeing Santa, hearing some singing and seeing the lights come on, we go inside City Hall to see the big train set and Christmas village that they have set up. The boys think it is pretty cool.

Tyler at his Christmas program.

Jonathan sitting with Santa for the first time. As you can tell, he was NOT okay with that.

The primary nativity at our ward Christmas party. We only went over the program once the week before. It was kind of chaotic. But it was fun, and what party isn't complete without it.

Daniel at his preschool Christmas party.

Grandpa, Jonathan, and Carson at birthday dinner. (This picture is so cute I couldn't resist :))

Birthday dinner for Chad and I.

Tying up Grandpa. I think Grandpa sacrificed himself so that Uncle Chad wouldn't have to be tied up again. Chad must be the favorite, because they just love to "get him".

And don't forget the gingerbread houses. Thanks Cristine!
4 comments:
Fun Christmas! My dad works at Sandy City so he always has a fun time taking the grandkids down to see the train, lights, etc.!
Sounds like a BUSY holiday! You amaze me, Jen! I didn't really get to chat with you at Sr. Babes- but you look great! I'll have to get your secret after this baby is born. :)
great job on the blog jen! and don't try to look too excited while blowing out your birthday candles! :)
glad you liked the books, if you need any help let me know. I would love to come over and help you get started.
Post a Comment