
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Family Pictures
We got family pictures taken last month. They turned out pretty well. We haven't had any "professional" pictures taken of Jonathan yet, and haven't of the other boys for a couple of years. They turned out pretty well. I get really frusturated at the photographers when they just won't snap the picture. There would have been lots more that I would have been happy with, if they would have just taken it. But I do have to say, that overall, I am pretty happy with how they turned out.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
they are really cute!
I think they turned out nice. I am the same way with photographers when you see a great shot and they just keep trying to get the kids to look and if they would have just taken the picture it would have been a good one!It does get frustrating sometimes. Pictures stress me out a bit. We still need to get a professional family picture since my kids have changed so much now.
So cute!
Very cute! I agree - it's good when a photographer just keeps snapping, instead of trying to position and get that "perfect" pose.
Post a Comment