A few weeks ago after putting all the kids to bed, Jonathan decided he didn't want to stay in bed. In attempting to get out, he fell out and bumped his head on the box fan. At least that is what we think. Nathan ran to see what the screaming was all about and I heard..."Can you please put Olivia down and come here." I did and upon entering the bathroom saw Jonathan with blood running down his face. Nathan cleaned it up and ran him to the KidsCare down the street and he had 5 staples put into his head. Jonathan was such a trooper. Except for the intial crying when he fell out of bed he didn't cry until the 4th and 5th staple went in and then he was done. He is such a trooper. But this wasn't his first accident that resulted in an emergency trip and I'm afraid it won't be the last.
Thursday, August 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you've got three boys definitely won't be the only staples or er trips! poor kid
I can't believe he is smiling!!
Post a Comment