THE STRONG EXPERIMENT

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Oh, by the way....

Yes, so I am a terrible blogger. I definetly am not winning any awards in the blogging category. For those of you who do not follow me on facebook, Nathan and I will be expecting our fourth child the first week of June. We are excited to welcome this new member to our family. I wish I could say that I am feeling awesome, but I am not. My doctor says that the high hormone levels that make you sick don't actually stop to drop until around 20 weeks. So I guess that is 4 more weeks for me. I went to the doctor for the first time last week and saw the baby bouncing around and it's "strong" heart beat. It's always nice to see and hear those things because, until then, it's just hard for me to believe it's really true. My ultrasound is scheduled for January 11th, and I am quite anxious for it. But in all honesty, I don't really care if it is a boy or a girl. If it's a boy, then I'm covered and Jonathan can have a best friend just like Daniel and Tyler have each other. If it's a girl, than I would be thrilled. But having a girl does make me nervous, they are just so emotional. So all I have to say, is that if it is a girl, she better not be a drama queen. I just don't know what I would do with that. And if it is a girl, I hope she comes out with as much hair as Tyler did. I do think it's a boy, the only think that is different in this pregnancy, is the fact that I think the baby sits higher and I already have lots of indigestion among many other complaints that I don't think should happen until the third trimester. I think it's going to be a long pregnancy, but I will survive it.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Hey Jen! I meant to snag you at Mona's cookie party but I didn't make it to you before you left. First, congrats on number four!! I got to thinking,,,and realized that our "baby having" schedule has been the exact same!! First baby born Oct. 23rd and our fourth baby born the first week of June!! I am just one year ahead of you... So if you have your fourth child on June 3rd then that would be pretty cool!! Good luck with this pregnancy! Can't wait to hear what you are having!

Jones Family said...

Congrats! Pretty exciting to add another baby to your cute family...see you at Sr. Babes!

Alan said...

Congratulations to you guys! Super exciting!

Rebecah Ogden said...

i had no idea! congrats! i'm way excited for you!