It has almost been a month since Daniel's 6th birthday. I have been wanting to post to the blog but have just not had the time to do it.
For his birthday Daniel had a few friends come over and celebrate. We had lunch, went to Classic Skating, cake and ice cream, presents and a pinata. Despite how busy it may sound, the party was pretty calm and I didn't have to plan much, which was a huge bonus for me.
Here are some pictures. Of course, because it seems to be a tradition, here is a new born picture of him.
For his birthday Daniel had a few friends come over and celebrate. We had lunch, went to Classic Skating, cake and ice cream, presents and a pinata. Despite how busy it may sound, the party was pretty calm and I didn't have to plan much, which was a huge bonus for me.
Here are some pictures. Of course, because it seems to be a tradition, here is a new born picture of him.
I don't think any of my kids newborn pics look like them now.
2 comments:
I can't believe it! He's so big! Congrats on a cute little boy....
once again I remember going to hold him as well in the hospital! Man how time flies. You are an incredible mom congrats on having a 6 year old!
Post a Comment