Friday, September 24, 2010
Harvest
I harvested some of my root crops last week. They wereall so pretty that I had to take a picture. I always have such good luck with my root crops. And I can just freeze most of them and I don't have to process them which makes it even better. I still have TONS of carrots and potatoes, and a lot of green tomatoes. I'm crossing my fingers that the weather will cooperate so that I can actually get some regular red tomatoes. I have a TON of romas and paste tomatoes but my regular tomato bushes did not do so well this year. ( Note to those with vinyl fences, the fences get really hot and your tomato plants don't like that.)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nice work, I have to say I am jealous.
I am so proud of you for gardening! I was so impressed with it when you showed it all to me. I am so having you give me lessons when I get my own garden! Good work!
Post a Comment