A friend of mine sent me an amazing story and I have been so touched by it that I wanted to share it with you. Miracles do happen! This story makes me appreciate my children more and strengthens my testimony that the Lord hears and answers prayers. The story starts here, the first of February and lasts for about 2 weeks. I urge you to read it and follow their story for the two weeks, it is long, but it is amazing. Their faith and all their emotions make this story incredible. If you can't find the time, they made a video of it.
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Totally amazing. I still cry when I think about it.
thanks, I needed that.
thanks for your comment, you do not know how much it means to me to have someone understand.
Post a Comment