- I would go to the gym for an hour instead of the 30 minutes or less that I am there running on the treadmill. But really I am glad when I can just get there. It's always so refreshing!
- I would read my scriptures. I should make it a priority, but I don't.
- Read a book. Today I renewed my library book for the 2nd time, which means this is week 7, and it is only about 300 pages long. I use to be able to do that in two days!
- Bake more. And that is saying something since I make a lot of meals from scratch.
- I would do more research on homeopathic medicines.
- Do more research on gardening. I've been reading a great book that has me thinking I would love to live on a farm. It's in the genes. I think it would be so exciting! I know, that's weird.
- Spend more time with Nathan. Most nights it seems that I crawl into bed and instead of "goodnight", its "oh, by the way....how was your day?" A date more than once a month would be nice too.
- Spend more time catching up with old friends.
- Play with my kids more. Tyler, especially, thrives on having alone time with his parents.
- I would post a blog everyday.I would post a blog on my recipe page everyday. I have so many great recipes that I would love to share and not enough time.
- I would look at all my fun recipe blogs everyday. There are so many other good recipes out there that I would love to try too.
- I would actually print off our pictures and put them in an album. I don't think we have printed off pictures since Tyler was about one. That, my friends, is the downside to being able to just download them all on the computer. They just never go anywhere else.
That is just a few. I'm sure I could think of more. But for now, I'll just dream. And maybe, maybe I will have more time when we are done having kids and they are all in school.
3 comments:
if you go to blurb.com, you can down load a program that makes albums, it takes like an hour to put hundreds of pictures in an album then you order the book, and you have a nice picture album all done. . . you can even write in comments and such. if you would like to see some of mine i can bring them to the christmas party. . . it is easy, fast, very well done, and can be done three minutes at a time. . . and is very reasonably priced.
You won't have more time when they are all in school. Someone, some orginization, church, etc. will just want more of your time. That is an ambitious list. good luck:)
I feel the same way, and I only have one little one - not three! Sometimes it seems like there's only time to do everything halfway, not the 100% I'd like. I think it's the curse of being a mom. :)
Post a Comment