THE STRONG EXPERIMENT

Friday, October 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Daniel!

Today is Daniel's fifth birthday. I can't believe how grown up he is getting. There are so many things that I could say and so many things that I probably can't remember. He is growing up so fast. He doesn't need his blankie much anymore and doesn't suck on his fingers much either. He is a good helper and follows directions really well. He loves to play computer games, especially on nickelodeon, and can play for hours at a time. He is very sensitive and very, very strong willed. He is a picky eater, but has his favorites such as, "dipping pizza", chicken without spices, rice, peas, asparagus, broccoli, corn on the cob, strawberries, and raspberries. He also likes ham and cheese sandwiches and has one almost everyday for lunch.








1st birthday






2 years old


3 years old




4 years old

5 years old


3 comments:

Emily said...

Today is an exciting day for Daniel and James both! Happy Birthday!

Alisha said...

I can't believe he's so old! Happy Birthday, Daniel!

Rebecah Ogden said...

i remember going to see him in the hospital! man how time flies.