Today, 3 years old
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Happy Birthday Tyler!
Today is Tyler's 3rd birthday. In some ways I can't believe he is only 3 and in others I can't believe he already is. We love having Tyler in our family. He is so sweet and has a tender heart. He loves to play with his big brother, and I don't know what he will do when Daniel starts pre-school this fall and is gone for 3 days a week. They are always together and get mistaken for twins all the time when we are in public. Tyler loves to build things and tease Daniel. He tries to be just like him and in most ways can do almost anything that Daniel can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow, he sure has changed! What a cute boy, Hope his birthday is fun!
I love seeing that picture from when he was first born. His hair was INCREDIBLE!! Such a cutie with those fantastic eyes:)
what a cutie! your kids are growing up way to fast!
Post a Comment